Great Yarmouth, United Kingdom
Lion Engineering is seeking an ambitious and self-motivated skilled CNC programmer to work within a team of qualified and experienced engineers, using the most up to date multi axis machinery.
The successful candidate will be a lead member of the engineering team, working directly with the engineering manager on all new and existing projects.
Ideally you will have the following attributes;
• 5 years CNC programming experience.
• Fully conversant with the mazatrol programming language, (although training will be given to the right candidate)
• Knowledge of both turning and milling applications
• Able to use Solidworks cad software to produce 3d models from customers drawings, (experience in a similar software suite would be catered for as training will be given)
• Conversant with offline cam software, ideally Autodesk featurecam or similar, (once again training will be given to the right candidate)
• Be able to plan workflow through the shop to meet customers deadlines
• Communicate clearly with the management team to achieve goals
• Aid in the quotation of new jobs
• Suggest and research new types of tooling and fixturing
• The ability to train the younger generation of Lions’ workforce so that they are able to reach their potential
• Advise the senior team with regard to improvements and optimisation of current programs
• Plan the production route
Benefits: * Ideal opportunity to join a company where rewards are high and enabling you to enhance and develop your career
• An opportunity to join an company with an exceptional benifits/bonus package
• 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Free on site parking
• Yearly bonuses
• Extensive training/education to further your knowledge
Please view our website www.lioneng.com for further information, all candidates should request an application form from our reception at Lion Engineering, Gapton Hall road Great Yarmouth,Norfolk. NR310NL or send in a CV to the attention of the Engineering Manager